Do you need to incorporate a limited company?
We can help with the following:
- Advice on the correct structure of your UK company set-up
- Incorporating a Ltd company
- Incorporating a SPV (Special purposes vehicle)
- Registered office
- Opening a business bank account
- Registering for VAT
- Registering as an employer (PAYE scheme set-up)
- General advice in terms of record-keeping and statutory obligations
We specialise in making things really, easy and simple for the business owner by:
- explaining in simple terms your statutory filing obligations
- not only advising and recommending the best structure, but also take the time to explain why we suggest certain structures over others
- we are all about forming and building relationships with our clients, so we are not just excel junkies
- we love helping clients building successful businesses, so we are dedicated to keep improving our service to help you reach your business goals.
We are passionate about what we do and that is working with people and helping businesses growth.
Don’t have a bank account opened yet?
We can help and advise you on which bank account we would recommend for your business.
It’s now easier than ever to get your business bank account open. No more waiting weeks to get an appointment with your local bank. Apply for your business bank account online now via our partners at TIDE and have your account opened and ready in minutes.
We can also help clients with:
- Advise you on the best banks for your needs.
- Use our established relationships with the local banks to introduce you and assist in opening an account.
- Prepare business plans and assist with raising finance.
For all your bookkeeping needs, our team can help with the following:
- Processing and allocating transactions
- Assist with picking the right bookkeeping system for your business
- Preparation of supplier remittances and payments
- Help produce real time management reports, outstanding debtors, creditors, cashflow forecasts etc
- Customer invoicing and credit control
- Bank and key balance sheet account reconciliation
- Active week-to-week cash flow management
Before we start processing information, we like to review our client’s processes, procedures and systems to establish if there is any way of making the data flow for bookkeeping more efficient. We’ll be able to identify if we can automate some of the processing of information for you, leaving you with more time to spend on your business and less time needed for capturing data.
Working efficiently and effectively together (client and bookkeeper) can reduce bookkeeping time significantly, resulting in less fees and producing management information quicker to the business owner.
Everyone needs tax planning, whether you’re doing it yourself or using a tax advisor
This is probably the work that we enjoy most doing for clients.
There is nothing more satisfying that help clients save £1000’s in taxes by structuring their income more tax efficiently.
We all have to pay our taxes but within the legal framework there are numerous ways of saving tax and making sure you do not pay a penny more than is absolutely necessary.
We have extensive experience in this area we continuously look out for clients on ways we can help them pay themselves more tax efficiently.
We can help with all the following:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Capital Gains
- VAT planning
- Profit extraction strategies and options
- Business Exit strategies
- Research and development claims
- What expenses you can and can’t deduct
- Claiming relevant capital allowances. e.g Annual investment allowance
- best corporate structure for your business, based on your personal circumstances.
- Claim entrepreneur’s relief when you sell or close your business
We don’t take the approach of one solution fits all, we take the time to make sure we understand your specific business strategy to work out and determine the best structure profit extraction strategy for you
We can help you with your VAT requirements
Some of the ways we can help:
- Advice when you need to register for VAT
- Which VAT scheme to register for e.g. flat rate VAT, standard VAT, cash or accounting etc.
- Registering your business for VAT
- Submitting VAT returns
- Deal with EC sales/purchases
- HMRC VAT audits and enquiries
- Advice on record keeping for VAT
- Advice on more complex areas of VAT e.g. exempt sales, sales outside VAT scope, partial exemption and VAT margin schemes
VAT is a complex area, but it is very important to get it right as you are more than likely to get an audit from HMRC about VAT than anything else.
Need to raise finance for your start-up business?
We work with business start-ups and company owners looking to raise finance through an EIS or SEIS investment, providing structuring advice and support, obtaining advanced assurance from HMRC that the scheme will qualify under the strict rules and criteria, introducing and liaising with potential financiers and fund raisers and providing advice on the various tax reliefs available.
We can help clients with:
- Structuring advice and support
- Advising on qualifying business activities
- EIS / SEIS advance assurance and clearance requests
- Cash flow and profit forecasting
- Raising of finance
- Company secretarial services – issuing share certificates etc.
We prepare payroll on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis – depending on your requirements.
We take care of the following:
- Processing and submitting RTI (Real Time Information) report to HMRC.
- Generate pay slips for each payment period
- Submitting P11d reports (if required)
- Preparation and submission of year-end payroll returns
By using outsourced payroll services to handle your payroll, you can rest assured that all employees will be paid on time, all filing obligations will be met and all payroll queries will be resolved swiftly.
We can help you make the most out of research and development claim:
- Calculate maximum tax credit available;
- Prepare and include your R&D tax relief claim in your annual corporation tax return;
- Safeguard the success of your claim by producing a detailed report for HMRC to explain how the claim was calculated and why the relief is due.
- If you choose to write your own report, we can check it complies with current legislation.
- Make the process quick and painless, as the claims we prepare and submit are processed by HMRC and payments issued within a matter of weeks.
If you are engaged in innovation – be it technology, engineering or manufacturing – you can gain maximum benefit from combining our R&D tax relief.
We can also help with advice on patent box relief and the preparation of your corporate tax return.
Keeping record, getting tax advice and submitting your personal tax return has never been this easy!
We have developed a tool to specifically help you complete your personal tax returns, easily, quickly and accurately – Tax Dashboard
Some of the many advantages of using our online toll – Tax Dashboard:
- Get a fixed fee quote before you do anything by completing the simple quote section
- Takes you step by step through the process of what information we need
- Provides helps and support throughout the process.
- Will advise and guide you about which expenses you can and can’t claim
- Detailed explanations with examples to help you understand complex tax system
- Unlimited telephone and email support to help you though the process
- Receive automated email reminders about when what is due and where you are in the process
Once you have uploaded all the information, a qualified accountant will review and provide you with a draft calculation to discuss and answer any questions you may have before we submit the self-assessment tax return
Your information will be reviewed by qualified accountant, to make sure information is correct and talk you through tax calculation before submitting the return.
We can also help with the following:
- Acting as your agent, to submit your personal tax return on your behalf and deal with HMRC on your behalf.
- Register you for Self-assessment (To apply for a Unique tax reference number).
- Register you for non-resident landlord scheme (if you own property in the UK, but you are not tax resident in the UK).
Are you on top of all you statutory obligations?
To alleviate the administrative burden of complying with the requirements of the Companies Act, our team can help you keep up to date with all your statutory obligations by assisting with:
- Performing the role of company secretary
- Preparing and filing the annual confirmation statement with Companies House
- Filing of changes to company officials, addresses, shareholders, etc with Companies House
- Preparing board minutes and passing resolutions
- Preparing share and dividend certificates
- Fulfilling the role of registered office
- Notifying Companies House of any changes in share capital
- Preparing the documentation to appoint and resign directors
- Informing you of all changes to company legislation and how these might affect you and your directors
To run a successful business, you need to stay on top of your numbers and have a good control over data and processes
We specialise in making accounting and bookkeeping easy and simple for our clients and the single biggest tool that help us achieve this is using the correct software.
We predominantly use the following software packages for our clients:
We use Xero for all our SME clients or those with a more complex business structure. It is a powerful tool that can significantly reduce time to process large quantities of invoices and receipts. In addition it has over 500 plugins which can help you with:
- Producing real time management accounts
- Showing profitability per cost centre, sales rep, sales platform etc
- Raising invoices on the go from your mobile.
- Take photos of receipt to be instantly processed and uploaded into Xero, which is the easiest way to move to a paperless system
- Use your unique email address and ask your suppliers to email your invoices straight to your Xero account with NO data capturing required.
Beanbalance is a free bookeeping specific for contractor and freelancers:
Ideal for clients with 1 to 3 directors, with a handful of employees and no more than 40 transactions per month.
With the fast pace of technology development and the number of technologies launched daily, a new industry has been created in the accounting and bookkeeping world, and this is system integration.
Your accountant has now become a key partner in helping you decide which system is best for you. At EOACC we now have systems accountants that specifically look at finding the best process automation and system integrations for your budget, that will also meet your accounting and bookkeeping requirements.
More automation and less errors, mean less chances for mistakes or the manipulation of information. In turn, it means quicker and more accurate reports and less accounting fees!
If you need to start from scratch and find the right systems and processes, we can certainly assist you with this provide you with the necessary training to get you setup and ready to hit the ground running . Perhaps you’re already setup and are having trouble getting everything to work as it should? No worries, we can also do a system analysis to cleanup and tweak whatever is needed to make it all work again.