UK Export Finance (UKEF) and South Korea’s export…
4. Feasibility studies for Artificial Intelligence solutions
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, is investing up to £5 million in innovation projects to deliver feasibility studies around Artificial Intelligence (AI). Funding for this opportunity is subject to business case approval by the Department for Science Innovation and Technology (DSIT) and HM Treasury.
The funding will be to develop AI and Machine Learning (ML) driven solutions that address a business challenge or opportunity in target industry sectors:
- transport, including logistics and warehousing,
- creative industries, and
- agriculture and food processing.
The aim of this competition is to support innovative projects prompted by a challenge to business in an area of operations that can drive improvements in business productivity.
This competition supports the Government’s goals in the National AI Strategy in the transition to an AI-enabled economy through wider AI adoption across sectors.
Your proposal must:
- address a business challenge in construction, transport including logistics and warehousing, creative industries or agriculture and food processing; and
- demonstrate an increase in business productivity.
Your project’s grant funding request must be between £25,000 and £50,000.