UK registered businesses can apply for funding to…
Analysis for Innovators (A4I) competition: round 10
UK businesses can apply for a share of up to £3 million to resolve productivity and competitiveness issues by working with top scientists and research facilities. Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, is investing up to £3 million in small collaborative innovation projects, including partnerships with:
- the National Physical Laboratory,
- the National Measurement Laboratory,
- the National Engineering Laboratory,
- the Science and Technology Facilities Council,
- National Institute for Biological Standards and Control,
- National Gear Metrology Lab,
- Newton Gateway to Mathematics,
- Advanced Sustainable Manufacturing Technologies, and
- Henry Royce Institute.
This competition aims to match the best UK scientists and cutting-edge facilities with businesses with complex analysis or measurement problems.
Your proposal must describe a measurement or analysis problem where you are seeking a solution to improve your business’ productivity or competitiveness. You must provide an estimate of the value to your business of solving it.
If successful at this stage, you will be invited to brokerage consultations with relevant Analysis for Innovators (A4I) partners. These will focus on potential approaches to solving your problem. You will work together to propose joint projects to develop solutions and apply for the stage 2 competition to request funding.
See: Competition overview – Analysis for Innovators (A4I) Round 10 – Stage 1 – Innovation Funding Service (apply-for-innovation-funding.service.gov.uk)