With the tax year ending on 5 April,…
The Small Business Britain’s Small & Mighty Enterprise Programme to help grow small businesses with expert guidance and mentoring is a six-week programme, designed to supercharge sole traders and micro businesses and concludes with a growth plan to support the next year of business opportunity. It will be delivered entirely online, allowing access from anywhere in the UK with flexible learning enabling opportunities for all.
What does the course include?
- Live weekly sessions recorded and available on a private Small Business Britain website available exclusively to course participants.
- Weekly worksheets to embed learning outcomes accessible on the private website hub, developed by each week’s expert trainers.
- Development of an Action Plan: a twelve-month plan to grow and flourish with the support of expert mentors.
- Two hours of 1-2-1 and group mentoring over the six weeks from expert mentors around the UK.
- Inclusion in an exclusive, supportive community to ask and answer questions, access experts and teachers, share experiences and network with other small businesses.