The Energy Bills Discount Scheme runs for 12…
Innovate UK, part of UK Research and Innovation, is investing up to £5 million to support digital innovation within Professional and Financial Services.
This competition aims to advance the Professional and Financial Services sectors by supporting them in the creation and adoption of digital approaches and new digitally supported services.
To be eligible, projects must:
- have a total grant funding request between £50,000 and £200,000;
- start by 1 April 2024;
- last between 6 and 18 months;
- carry out all of the project work in the UK; and
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK.
Your proposal must show how you will help these sectors:
- to deliver better products and services;
- increase access to these services; and
- make these services more effective for their customers.
This competition is split into two strands and will close for applications on Wednesday 27 September 2023.