Last week, new statistics from the Department of Transport (DfT)…
The ICO upholds information rights in the public interest, promoting openness by public bodies and data privacy for individuals. ICO is an executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department for Science, Innovation and Technology.
If you are looking for some answers to data protection issues, then the ICO website is worth a visit. They give advice on all areas of data protection, including:
- UK General data protection regulation;
- Direct marketing;
- Data protection and the EU;
- Network and information systems;
- Freedom of information and access to information requests;
- Law enforcement;
- Electronic identification and trust services; and
- Intelligence services.