On 22 November 2023, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt presented…
The annual Made in the UK, Sold to the World awards recognises and celebrates the global trading success of SMEs from across the UK.
The Department for Business and Trade’s 2024 Made in the UK, Sold to the World awards will open for entries on Friday 10 November 2023, during this year’s International Trade Week (6 to 13 November 2023).
There will be ten categories of awards to enter:
- Agriculture, Food & Drink;
- Consultancy & Professional Services;
- Creative Industries;
- Education & EdTech;
- Financial Services & FinTech;
- Infrastructure & Engineering;
- Low Carbon Energy;
- Manufacturing, Advanced Manufacturing & Construction; and
- Retail & Consumer Goods.
#wimbledon #accountants #UK #bookkeeping