Listed below are a number of live HMRC…
The Royal Academy of Engineering has opened a new round of applications for its Regional Talent Engines programme.
This six-month pre-accelerator programme for early-stage founders aims to support entrepreneurial mid-late career engineers who wish to bring an innovative concept to market.
The programme is open to individuals in Northern Ireland, Northern England, and Wales.
The Regional Talent Engines programme offers a unique package of support as a startup accelerator, including:
- an equity-free grant of £20,000 towards for living costs;
- hybrid training workshops, roundtables, and speaker events;
- one-to-one business coaching and mentoring support; and
- access to co-working and meeting spaces in London and Belfast.
Successful participants will also get a lifetime membership of the Royal Academy of Engineering’s Enterprise Hub, including access to facilities, training, and networking within a supportive entrepreneurial community.
To be eligible, applicants:
- must have technical understanding in their area of innovation; and
- should normally be experienced engineers or skilled tech professionals.
You must also be resident in, and committed to establishing a new startup in, the region where you are applying to take part in the programme. Applications are open until 4pm on 30 October 2023. See: Regional Talent Engines – Pre-Accelerator Programme (raeng.org.uk)
#Wimbledon #accountants #UK #Bookkeeping #accountantsinwimbledon