On 22 November 2023, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt presented…
HMRC publishes the Employer Bulletin 6 times a year, giving employers the latest information on topics and issues that may affect them.
The October edition of Employer Bulletin includes articles on:
- electric charging of company cars and vans at residential properties;
- paying your PAYE Settlement Agreement;
- reporting PAYE information in real time when payments are made early at Christmas;
- Overlap Relief — preparing for the new tax year basis; and
- ‘pay by bank account’ enhancements.
You can register for HMRC’s employer email alert service to receive emails from HMRC which tell you when the latest issue is available.
You can read the bulletin on screen or print it off. It’s compatible with most screen reading software packages.
#WIMBLEDON #ACCOUNTANTS #OUTSOURCEDACCOUNTANTS #ACCOUNTING #BOOKKEEPING