More zero emission trucks are set to drive…
The UK government is seeking information to inform them on the development of a strategy for zero emission heavy goods vehicle (HGV) and coach infrastructure.
It seeks information about:
- the current and future supply, uptake, and use of zero emission HGVs and coaches across the United Kingdom; and
- their refuelling and recharging requirements.
Views are sought from persons or organisations with an interest in the manufacture or use of zero emission HGVs and coaches, and their associated infrastructure. The aims are to gather evidence:
- to support the development of a zero emission HGV and coach infrastructure strategy for the UK;
- regarding the zero emission HGV and coach markets in the UK, including its infrastructure, both public and private (for example, depot-based); and
- to inform future decision-making about zero emission HGVs and coaches.
#zeroemission #HGV #infrastructure #UK #supply #Wimbledon #london #accountants #Eoacc #bookkeeping #development #heavygoods #vehicle