Do you need to incorporate a limited company?
We can help with the following:
- Advice on the correct company structure
- Incorporating a Ltd company
- Registering for payroll
- Registering for VAT
- Registering as an employer (PAYE scheme set-up)
- General advice in terms of record-keeping and statutory obligations
We specialise in making things really, easy and simple for the business owner by:
- explaining in simple terms your statutory filing obligations
- not only advising and recommending the best structure, but also take the time to explain why we suggest certain structures over others
- we are all about forming and building relationships with our clients, so we are not just excel junkies
- we love helping clients building successful businesses, so we are dedicated to keep improving our service to help you reach your business goals.
We are passionate about what we do and that is working with people and helping businesses growth.
For all your bookkeeping needs, our team can help with the following:
- Processing and allocating transactions
- Assist with picking the right bookkeeping system for your business
- Preparation of supplier remittances and payments
- Help produce real time management reports, outstanding debtors, creditors, cashflow forecasts etc
- Customer invoicing and credit control
- Bank and key balance sheet account reconciliation
- Active week-to-week cash flow management
Before we start processing information, we like to review our client’s processes, procedures and systems to establish if there is any way of making the data flow for bookkeeping more efficient. We’ll be able to identify if we can automate some of the processing of information for you, leaving you with more time to spend on your business and less time needed for capturing data.
Working efficiently and effectively together (client and bookkeeper) can reduce bookkeeping time significantly, resulting in less fees and producing management information quicker to the business owner.
Need to get your accounting done?
We have a genuine interest in you and your business, taking time to understand your needs and tailoring our services to your requirements.
We have qualified accountants that can help you will all sorted of accounting needs such as:
- Drawing up financials and submitting company tax returns
- Helping and advising you about which company structure is best for you
- Things to consider when buying and sealing shares
- Submitting company tax returns.
- Help and explain complicated tax rules in lament terms
- Help and assist you with finding the best financing solutions
- Ensuring that you are paying yourself as tax efficiently as possible
What makes us different, is that we love working alongside our clients to find out what level of service they need and what will be best suited for them. Once we have established that, we further align their processes and systems to come up with a strategy to enable us to deliver the services required within a budget that suits client.
Everyone needs tax planning, whether you’re doing it yourself or using a tax advisor
This is probably the work that we enjoy most doing for clients.
There is nothing more satisfying that help clients save R1000’s in taxes by structuring their income more tax efficiently.
We all have to pay our taxes but within the legal framework there are numerous ways of saving tax and making sure you do not pay a penny more than is absolutely necessary.
We have extensive experience in this area we continuously look out for clients on ways we can help them pay themselves more tax efficiently.
We can help with all the following:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Capital Gains
- VAT planning
- Profit extraction strategies and options
- Business Exit strategies
- Research and development claims
- What expenses you can and can’t deduct
- Claiming relevant capital allowances. e.g Annual investment allowance
- best corporate structure for your business, based on your personal circumstances.
- Claim entrepreneur’s relief when you sell or close your business
We don’t take the approach of one solution fits all, we take the time to make sure we understand your specific business strategy to work out and determine the best structure profit extraction strategy for you
We can help you with your VAT requirements
Some of the ways we can help:
- Advice when you need to register for VAT
- Which VAT scheme to register for e.g. flat rate VAT, standard VAT, cash or accounting etc.
- Registering your business for VAT
- Submitting VAT returns
- Dealing with international purchases
- SARS VAT audits and enquiries
- Advice on record keeping for VAT
- Advice on more complex areas of VAT e.g. exempt sales, sales outside VAT scope, partial exemption and VAT margin schemes
VAT is a complex area, but it is very important to get it right as you are more than likely to get an audit from SARS about VAT than anything else.
We prepare payroll on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis – depending on your requirements.
We take care of the following:
- Processing and submitting payroll report to SARS.
- Generate payslips for each payment period
- Preparation and submission of year-end payroll returns
By using outsourced payroll services to handle your payroll, you can rest assured that all employees will be paid on time, all filing obligations will be met and all payroll queries will be resolved swiftly.
Keeping record, getting tax advice and submitting your personal tax return has never been this easy!
We have developed a tool to specifically help you complete your personal tax returns, easily, quickly and accurately – Tax Dashboard
Some of the many advantages of using our online toll – Tax Dashboard:
- Get a fixed fee quote before you do anything by completing the simple quote section
- Takes you step by step through the process of what information we need
- Provides helps and support throughout the process.
- Will advise and guide you about which expenses you can and can’t claim
- Detailed explanations with examples to help you understand complex tax system
- Unlimited telephone and email support to help you though the process
- Receive automated email reminders about when what is due and where you are in the process
Once you have uploaded all the information, a qualified accountant will review and provide you with a draft calculation to discuss and answer any questions you may have before we submit the self-assessment tax return
Your information will be reviewed by qualified accountant, to make sure information is correct and talk you through tax calculation before submitting the return.
We can also help with the following:
- Acting as your agent, to submit your personal tax return on your behalf and deal with HMRC on your behalf.
- Register you for Self-assessment (To apply for a Unique tax reference number).
- Register you for non-resident landlord scheme (if you own property in the UK, but you are not tax resident in the UK).
Are you on top of all you statutory obligations?
To alleviate the administrative burden of complying with the requirements of the Companies Act, our team can help you keep up to date with all your statutory obligations by assisting with:
- Performing the role of company secretary
- Preparing and filing the annual confirmation statement with CIPC
- Filing of changes to company officials, addresses, shareholders, etc with CIPC
- Preparing board minutes and passing resolutions
- Preparing share and dividend certificates
- Fulfilling the role of registered office
- Notifying CIPC of any changes in share capital
- Preparing the documentation to appoint and resign directors
- Informing you of all changes to company legislation and how these might affect you and your directors
To run a successful business, you need to stay on top of your numbers and have a good control over data and processes
We specialise in making accounting and bookkeeping easy and simple for our clients and the single biggest tool that help us achieve this is using the correct software.
We use Xero for all our SME clients or those with a more complex business structure. It is a powerful tool that can significantly reduce time to process large quantities of invoices and receipts. In addition it has over 500 plugins which can help you with:
- Producing real time management accounts
- Showing profitability per cost centre, sales rep, sales platform etc
- Raising invoices on the go from your mobile.
- Take photos of receipt to be instantly processed and uploaded into Xero, which is the easiest way to move to a paperless system
- Use your unique email address and ask your suppliers to email your invoices straight to your Xero account with NO data capturing required.
With the fast pace of technology development and the number of technologies launched daily, a new industry has been created in the accounting and bookkeeping world, and this is system integration.
Your accountant has now become a key partner in helping you decide which system is best for you. At EOACC we now have systems accountants that specifically look at finding the best process automation and system integrations for your budget, that will also meet your accounting and bookkeeping requirements.
More automation and less errors, mean less chances for mistakes or the manipulation of information. In turn, it means quicker and more accurate reports and less accounting fees!
If you need to start from scratch and find the right systems and processes, we can certainly assist you with this provide you with the necessary training to get you setup and ready to hit the ground running . Perhaps you’re already setup and are having trouble getting everything to work as it should? No worries, we can also do a system analysis to cleanup and tweak whatever is needed to make it all work again.