Do you need to incorporate a limited company?
We can help with the following:
- Structuring your UK company
- Incorporating a limited company
- Incorporating an SPV (Special purposes vehicle)
- Registering an office
- Opening a business bank account
- Registering for VAT
- Registering as an employer (PAYE scheme set-up)
- General advice on record-keeping and statutory obligations
We specialise in making things simple for you as a business owner by:
- explaining in simple terms your statutory filing obligations
- not only advising and recommending the best structure, but also taking the time to explain why we suggest certain structures over others
- building a collaborative relationship
- improving our service to help you reach your business goals.
We are passionate about what we do and that is working with people and helping businesses grow.
Are you on top of all your statutory obligations?
Complying with the requirements of the Companies Act can be an administrative burden. Our team can help you keep up to date with all your statutory obligations by:
- Performing the role of company secretary
- Preparing and filing the annual confirmation statement with Companies House
- Filing changes to company officials, addresses and shareholders with Companies House
- Preparing board minutes and passing resolutions
- Preparing share and dividend certificates
- Fulfilling the role of registered office
- Notifying Companies House of any changes in share capital
- Preparing the documentation to appoint and resign directors
- Informing you of all changes to company legislation and how these might affect you and your directors
For all your bookkeeping needs, our team can help with the following:
- Processing and allocating transactions
- Picking the right bookkeeping system for your business
- Preparing supplier remittances and payments
- Producing real-time management reports, outstanding debtors, creditors, cash flow forecasts etc.
- Customer invoicing and credit control
- Bank and key balance sheet account reconciliation
- Active week-to-week cash flow management
Before we start processing information, we like to review our clients’ systems, processes and procedures to establish if there is any way of making the data-flow for bookkeeping more efficient. We’ll identify the processing of information that can be automated, giving you more time to spend on your business.
Working efficiently and effectively together (client and bookkeeper) can reduce bookkeeping time significantly, resulting in lower fees and more rapid delivery of management information for the business owner.
Need to get your accounting done?
We have a genuine interest in you and your business, taking time to understand your needs and tailoring our services to your requirements.
Qualified accountants help you with:
- Drawing up financials and submitting company tax returns
- Setting up your company structure
- Buying and selling shares
- SEIS and EIS applications
- Submitting company tax returns.
- Understanding tax rules
- Finding the best financing solutions
- Ensuring that you are paying yourself as tax efficiently as possible
What makes us different is that we love working alongside our clients to find out what level of service they need and what will be best suited for them. Once we have established that, we further align their processes and systems to come up with a strategy to enable us to deliver the services required within a budget that suits the client.
Management accounts help keep you on track with your business goals
Management accounts are a vital part of keeping track of how a business is performing, comparing actual performance with pre-set goals and targets.
They include forward-looking projections to aid business decisions. For these reports to be relevant, they need to be produced quickly and accurately.
We work with you to identify what is important to track in your business and then compile a set of accounts that help you measure business performance.
Typically, management accounting services include the following items:
- Profit and loss per period
- Actual results vs budgets (present goals)
- Cash flow forecasts
- Key performance indicators
- Reports that analyse significant changes
- Profitability of projects
- Product and marketing activities
Our management accounting reports are tailored to your specific needs and requirements, enabling you to make informed strategic decisions.
Whether you’re doing it yourself or with the help of a tax advisor, everyone needs tax planning.
There is nothing more satisfying than helping clients save 1000s of pounds in taxes by structuring their income more tax efficiently.
We all have to pay our taxes but there are numerous ways of saving tax and making sure you do not pay a penny more than is absolutely necessary within the legal framework .
We have extensive experience in this area and are continuously looking for ways to help our clients pay themselves more tax efficiently.
We can help with all the following:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Capital gains
- VAT planning
- Profit extraction strategies and options
- Business exit strategies
- Research and development claims
- Claiming expenses
- Claiming relevant capital allowances, e.g, annual investment allowance
- Creating the best corporate structure for your business, based on your personal circumstances.
- Claiming entrepreneur’s relief when you sell or close your business
We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach, we take the time to make sure we understand your specific business strategy to determine the best profit extraction strategy for you.
Having the support of a financial director can steer your business in the right direction
Our financial director services help you control your finances and plan your affairs for maximum efficiency.
Whether you’re starting out a new venture or expanding your existing operations, we can help you:
- Improve your profitability of your business
- Monitor performance using key performance indicators
- Set goals and create an action plan to get you where you want to be
- Remove the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be
- Get the best systems in place to allow your business to grow
- Establish a marketing strategy
- Raise finance to allow you to invest in growth
- Improve the potential of your team members
- Measure and and provide results to help your business grow and improve
- Understand tax structures
- Submit R&D tax relief claims and get patent box relief
Self-assessment tax returns
Keeping record, getting tax advice and submitting your personal tax return – it’s never been this easy!
We have developed a tool to specifically help you complete your personal tax returns, easily, quickly and accurately. Introducing Tax Dashboard.
Advantages of using Tax Dashboard:
- Get a fixed fee quote before you do anything by completing the simple quote section
- Follow step-by-step instructions to capture all the information needed for your tax return.
- Get personalised help and support throughout the process
- Get expert advice on which expenses you can and can’t claim
- Get detailed explanations with examples to help you understand complex aspects of the tax system
- Receive automated email reminders about when what is due and where you are in the process
Once you have uploaded all the information, a qualified accountant will review and provide you with a draft calculation to discuss and answer any questions you may have before we submit the self-assessment tax return.
Your information will be reviewed by a qualified accountant who will make sure your information is correct and talk you through your tax calculation before submitting the return.
We can also help with the following:
- Acting as your agent to submit your personal tax return on your behalf and deal with HMRC on your behalf.
- Register you for self-assessment (to apply for a unique tax reference number).
- Register you for the non-resident landlord scheme (if you own property in the UK, but you are not a tax resident in the UK).