Do you need to incorporate a limited company or SPV?
We can help with the following:
- Advice on the correct structure of your UK company set-up
- Incorporating a Ltd company
- Incorporating a SPV (Special purposes vehicle)
- Registered office
- Opening a business bank account
- Registering for VAT
- Registering as an employer (PAYE scheme set-up)
- General advice in terms of record-keeping and statutory obligations
We specialise in making things really, easy and simple for the business owner by:
- explaining in simple terms your statutory filing obligations
- not only advising and recommending the best structure, but also take the time to explain why we suggest certain structures over others
- we are all about forming and building relationships with our clients, so we are not just excel junkies
- we love helping clients building successful businesses, so we are dedicated to keep improving our service to help you reach your business goals.
We are passionate about what we do and that is working with people and helping businesses growth.
Are you on top of all you statutory obligations?
To alleviate the administrative burden of complying with the requirements of the Companies Act, our team can help you keep up to date with all your statutory obligations by assisting with:
- Performing the role of company secretary
- Preparing and filing the annual confirmation statement with Companies House
- Filing of changes to company officials, addresses, shareholders, etc with Companies House
- Preparing board minutes and passing resolutions
- Preparing share and dividend certificates
- Fulfilling the role of registered office
- Notifying Companies House of any changes in share capital
- Preparing the documentation to appoint and resign directors
- Informing you of all changes to company legislation and how these might affect you and your directors
For all your bookkeeping needs, our team can help with the following:
- Processing and allocating transactions
- Assist with picking the right bookkeeping system for your business
- Preparation of supplier remittances and payments
- Help produce real time management reports, outstanding debtors, creditors, cashflow forecasts etc
- Customer invoicing and credit control
- Bank and key balance sheet account reconciliation
- Active week-to-week cash flow management
Before we start processing information, we like to review our client’s processes, procedures and systems to establish if there is any way of making the data flow for bookkeeping more efficient. We’ll be able to identify if we can automate some of the processing of information for you, leaving you with more time to spend on your business and less time needed for capturing data.
Working efficiently and effectively together (client and bookkeeper) can reduce bookkeeping time significantly, resulting in less fees and producing management information quicker to the business owner.
Need to get your accounting done?
We have a genuine interest in you and your business, taking time to understand your needs and tailoring our services to your requirements.
We have qualified accountants that can help you will all sorted of accounting needs such as:
- Drawing up financials and submitting company tax returns
- Helping and advicing you about which company structure is best for you
- Things to consider when buying and sealing shares
- Help you with SEIS and EIS applications
- Submitting company tax returns.
- Help and explain complicated tax rules in lament terms
- Help and assist you with finding the best financing solutions
- Ensuring that you are paying yourself as tax efficiently as possible
What makes us different, is that we love working alongside our clients to find out what level of service they need and what will be best suited for them. Once we have established that, we further align their processes and systems to come up with a strategy to enable us to deliver the services required within a budget that suits client.
Management accounts help keep you on track with your business goals
Management accounts are a vital part of keeping track of how a business is performing, comparing actual performance with pre-set goals and targets.
They include forward-looking projections to aid business decisions and for these reports to be relevant, we need to produced them quickly and accurately.
We work with you to identify what is important to track in your business and then compile a set of accounts that help you measure the business performance
- Typically, management accounting services include the following items:
- Profit and loss per period
- Actual results vs budgets (present goals)
- Cash flow forecasts
- Key performance indicators
- Reports that analyse significant changes
- Profitability of projects
- Product or marketing activities
Our management accounting reports are tailored to your specific needs and requirements, enabling you to make informed strategic decisions.
Everyone needs tax planning, whether you’re doing it yourself or using a tax advisor
This is probably the work that we enjoy most doing for clients.
There is nothing more satisfying that help clients save £1000’s in taxes by structuring their income more tax efficiently.
We all have to pay our taxes but within the legal framework there are numerous ways of saving tax and making sure you do not pay a penny more than is absolutely necessary.
We have extensive experience in this area we continuously look out for clients on ways we can help them pay themselves more tax efficiently.
We can help with all the following:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Capital Gains
- VAT planning
- Profit extraction strategies and options
- Business Exit strategies
- Research and development claims
- What expenses you can and can’t deduct
- Claiming relevant capital allowances. e.g Annual investment allowance
- Best corporate structure for your business, based on your personal circumstances.
We don’t take the approach of one solution fits all, we take the time to make sure we understand your specific business strategy to work out and determine the best structure profit extraction strategy for you
Having the support of a financial director on board can have a huge influence on steering your business in the right direction
We can help you control your finances and plan your affairs for maximum efficiency.
We can support and guide you whether you’re starting out a new venture or expanding your existing operations.
- Improving your profitability of your business
- Performance monitoring including use of key performance indicators
- Setting goals and an action plan to get you where you want to be
- Removing the blocks that are stopping you from getting where you want to be
- Getting the best systems in place to allow your business to grow
- Marketing strategy
- Raising finance to allow you to invest in growth
- Improving the potential of your team members
- Measuring and testing results so that you can continually improve
- Advise on tax structures
- R&D tax reliefs and patent box relief
Keeping record, getting tax advice and submitting your personal tax return has never been this easy!
We have developed a tool to specifically help you complete your personal tax returns, easily, quickly and accurately – Tax Dashboard
Some of the many advantages of using our online toll – Tax Dashboard:
- Get a fixed fee quote before you do anything by completing the simple quote section
- Takes you step by step through the process of what information we need
- Provides helps and support throughout the process.
- Will advise and guide you about which expenses you can and can’t claim
- Detailed explanations with examples to help you understand complex tax system
- Unlimited telephone and email support to help you though the process
- Receive automated email reminders about when what is due and where you are in the process
Once you have uploaded all the information, a qualified accountant will review and provide you with a draft calculation to discuss and answer any questions you may have before we submit the self-assessment tax return
Your information will be reviewed by qualified accountant, to make sure information is correct and talk you through tax calculation before submitting the return.
We can also help with the following:
- Acting as your agent, to submit your personal tax return on your behalf and deal with HMRC on your behalf.
- Register you for Self-assessment (To apply for a Unique tax reference number).
- Register you for non-resident landlord scheme (if you own property in the UK, but you are not tax resident in the UK).