Keeping record, getting tax advice and submitting your personal tax return – it’s never been this easy!
We have developed a tool to specifically help you complete your personal tax returns, easily, quickly and accurately. Introducing Tax Dashboard.
Advantages of using Tax Dashboard:
- Get a fixed fee quote before you do anything by completing the simple quote section
- Follow step-by-step instructions to capture all the information needed for your tax return.
- Get personalised help and support throughout the process
- Get expert advice on which expenses you can and can’t claim
- Get detailed explanations with examples to help you understand complex aspects of the tax system
- Receive automated email reminders about when what is due and where you are in the process
Once you have uploaded all the information, a qualified accountant will review and provide you with a draft calculation to discuss and answer any questions you may have before we submit the self-assessment tax return.
Your information will be reviewed by a qualified accountant who will make sure your information is correct and talk you through your tax calculation before submitting the return.
We can also help with the following:
- Acting as your agent to submit your personal tax return on your behalf and deal with HMRC on your behalf.
- Register you for self-assessment (to apply for a unique tax reference number).
- Register you for the non-resident landlord scheme (if you own property in the UK, but you are not a tax resident in the UK).
Don’t have a bank account yet?
We can advise you on what is the right bank account for your business and help you with setting it up.
Opening a business bank account is now easier than ever. No more waiting weeks to get an appointment with your local bank. Apply for your business bank account online now via our partners at TIDE and have your account opened and ready in minutes.
We can also help clients with:
- Advice on the best banks for your needs.
- Establishing the right banking connections through our well-established network..
- Preparing business plans and raising finance.
Whether you’re doing it yourself or with the help of a tax advisor, everyone needs tax planning.
There is nothing more satisfying than helping clients save 1000s of pounds in taxes by structuring their income more tax efficiently.
We all have to pay our taxes but there are numerous ways of saving tax and making sure you do not pay a penny more than is absolutely necessary within the legal framework .
We have extensive experience in this area and are continuously looking for ways to help our clients pay themselves more tax efficiently.
We can help with all the following:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Capital gains
- VAT planning
- Profit extraction strategies and options
- Business exit strategies
- Research and development claims
- Claiming expenses
- Claiming relevant capital allowances, e.g, annual investment allowance
- Creating the best corporate structure for your business, based on your personal circumstances.
- Claiming entrepreneur’s relief when you sell or close your business
We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach, we take the time to make sure we understand your specific business strategy to determine the best profit extraction strategy for you.
We can help you with your VAT requirements
Some of the ways we can help:
- Advise when you need to register for VAT
- Which VAT scheme to register for, e.g., flat rate VAT, standard VAT, cash or accounting etc.
- Registering your business for VAT
- Submitting VAT returns
- Deal with EC sales/purchases
- HMRC VAT audits and enquiries
- Advice on record keeping for VAT
- Advice on more complex areas of VAT e.g. exempt sales, sales outside VAT scope, partial exemption and VAT margin schemes
VAT is a complex area, but it is very important to get it right as you are more than likely to get an audit from HMRC about VAT than anything else.
Received an HMRC tax enquiry?
HMRC tax enquiries and investigations can be stressful and expensive to carry out.t is vital that you get expert advice to navigate the process.
Anyone can be subject to a tax enquiry or investigation. With continued confusion as to what constitutes acceptable tax planning and what constitutes tax avoidance or evasion, HMRC have further increased the volume of their investigations to collect as much tax as possible. As a taxpayer, you may be targeted with an enquiry into historical VAT, PAYE, corporation tax or personal tax.
We can help you with the following:
- Self-assessment enquiries
- VAT enquiries
- Corporation tax enquiries
- PAYE enquiries
We can also offer tax investigation insurance.
We cannot prevent you from being investigated by the taxman, but we can help to ensure that you get the best possible support and advice.