Do you need to incorporate a limited company?
We can help with the following:
- Structuring your UK company
- Incorporating a limited company
- Incorporating an SPV (Special purposes vehicle)
- Registering an office
- Opening a business bank account
- Registering for VAT
- Registering as an employer (PAYE scheme set-up)
- General advice on record-keeping and statutory obligations
We specialise in making things simple for you as a business owner by:
- explaining in simple terms your statutory filing obligations
- not only advising and recommending the best structure, but also taking the time to explain why we suggest certain structures over others
- building a collaborative relationship
- improving our service to help you reach your business goals.
We are passionate about what we do and that is working with people and helping businesses grow.
Don’t have a bank account yet?
We can advise you on what is the right bank account for your business and help you with setting it up.
Opening a business bank account is now easier than ever. No more waiting weeks to get an appointment with your local bank. Apply for your business bank account online now via our partners at TIDE and have your account opened and ready in minutes.
We can also help clients with:
- Advice on the best banks for your needs.
- Establishing the right banking connections through our well-established network..
- Preparing business plans and raising finance.
For all your bookkeeping needs, our team can help with the following:
- Processing and allocating transactions
- Picking the right bookkeeping system for your business
- Preparing supplier remittances and payments
- Producing real-time management reports, outstanding debtors, creditors, cash flow forecasts etc.
- Customer invoicing and credit control
- Bank and key balance sheet account reconciliation
- Active week-to-week cash flow management
Before we start processing information, we like to review our clients’ systems, processes and procedures to establish if there is any way of making the data-flow for bookkeeping more efficient. We’ll identify the processing of information that can be automated, giving you more time to spend on your business.
Working efficiently and effectively together (client and bookkeeper) can reduce bookkeeping time significantly, resulting in lower fees and more rapid delivery of management information for the business owner.
Whether you’re doing it yourself or with the help of a tax advisor, everyone needs tax planning.
This is probably the work that we enjoy doing most.
There is nothing more satisfying than helping clients save 1000s of pounds in taxes by structuring their income more tax efficiently.
We all have to pay our taxes but there are numerous ways of saving tax and making sure you do not pay a penny more than is absolutely necessary within the legal framework .
We have extensive experience in this area and are continuously looking for ways to help our clients pay themselves more tax efficiently.
We can help with all the following:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Capital gains
- VAT planning
- Profit extraction strategies and options
- Business exit strategies
- Research and development claims
- Claiming expenses
- Claiming relevant capital allowances, e.g, annual investment allowance
- Creating the best corporate structure for your business, based on your personal circumstances.
- Claiming entrepreneur’s relief when you sell or close your business
We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach, we take the time to make sure we understand your specific business strategy to determine the best profit extraction strategy for you.
We can help you with your VAT requirements
Some of the ways we can help:
- Advise when you need to register for VAT
- Which VAT scheme to register for, e.g., flat rate VAT, standard VAT, cash or accounting etc.
- Registering your business for VAT
- Submitting VAT returns
- Deal with EC sales/purchases
- HMRC VAT audits and enquiries
- Advice on record keeping for VAT
- Advice on more complex areas of VAT e.g. exempt sales, sales outside VAT scope, partial exemption and VAT margin schemes
VAT is a complex area, but it is very important to get it right as you are more than likely to get an audit from HMRC about VAT than anything else.
Need to raise finance for your start-up business?
We work with start-ups and company owners looking to raise finance through an EIS or SEIS investment. We also provide structuring advice and support and help with obtaining advanced assurance from HMRC that the scheme will qualify under the strict rules and criteria. With our well-established network we can introduce you to potential financiers and fundraisers. With years’ experience, we also provide advice on the various tax reliefs available.
We can help you and your start-up with:
- Advice on structuring your business
- Advice on qualifying business activities
- EIS / SEIS advance assurance and clearance requests
- Cash flow and profit forecasting
- Raising finance
- Company secretarial services, e.g. issuing share certificates
We prepare payroll on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis – depending on your requirements.
We take care of the following:
- Processing and submitting RTI (real-time information) report to HMRC.
- Generating payslips for each payment period
- Submitting P11d reports (if required)
- Preparing and submitting year-end payroll returns
By using outsourced payroll services to handle your payroll, you can rest assured that all employees will be paid on time, all filing obligations will be met and all payroll queries will be resolved swiftly.
We can help you make the most out of research and development claim:
- Calculate maximum tax credit available
- Prepare and include your R&D tax relief claim in your annual corporation tax return
- Safeguard the success of your claim by producing a detailed report for HMRC to explain how the claim was calculated and why the relief is due
- If you choose to write your own report, we can ensure that it complies with current legislation
- Make the process quick and painless, as the claims we prepare and submit are processed by HMRC. Payments are issued within a matter of weeks
If you are engaged in innovation – be it technology, engineering or manufacturing, you can gain maximum benefit from combining our R&D tax relief.
We can also help with advice on patent box relief and the preparation of your corporate tax return.
Keeping record, getting tax advice and submitting your personal tax return – it’s never been this easy!
We have developed a tool to specifically help you complete your personal tax returns, easily, quickly and accurately. Introducing Tax Dashboard.
Advantages of using Tax Dashboard:
- Get a fixed fee quote before you do anything by completing the simple quote section
- Follow step-by-step instructions to capture all the information needed for your tax return.
- Get personalised help and support throughout the process
- Get expert advice on which expenses you can and can’t claim
- Get detailed explanations with examples to help you understand complex aspects of the tax system
- Receive automated email reminders about when what is due and where you are in the process
Once you have uploaded all the information, a qualified accountant will review and provide you with a draft calculation to discuss and answer any questions you may have before we submit the self-assessment tax return.
Your information will be reviewed by a qualified accountant who will make sure your information is correct and talk you through your tax calculation before submitting the return.
We can also help with the following:
- Acting as your agent to submit your personal tax return on your behalf and deal with HMRC on your behalf.
- Register you for self-assessment (to apply for a unique tax reference number).
- Register you for the non-resident landlord scheme (if you own property in the UK, but you are not a tax resident in the UK).
Are you on top of all your statutory obligations?
Complying with the requirements of the Companies Act can be an administrative burden. Our team can help you keep up to date with all your statutory obligations by:
- Performing the role of company secretary
- Preparing and filing the annual confirmation statement with Companies House
- Filing changes to company officials, addresses and shareholders with Companies House
- Preparing board minutes and passing resolutions
- Preparing share and dividend certificates
- Fulfilling the role of registered office
- Notifying Companies House of any changes in share capital
- Preparing the documentation to appoint and resign directors
- Informing you of all changes to company legislation and how these might affect you and your directors
To run a successful business, you need to stay on top of your numbers and have control over data and processes
We specialise in making accounting and bookkeeping easy and simple for our clients. The right software is the single biggest factor in achieving this.
We predominantly use the following software applications for our clients:
We use Xero for all our SME clients or those with a more complex business structure. It is a powerful tool that can significantly reduce time to process large quantities of invoices and receipts. In addition it has over 500 plugins which can help you with:
- Producing real-time management accounts
- Showing profitability per cost centre, sales rep, sales platform etc.
- Raising invoices on the go from your mobile device
- Take photos of receipts to be instantly processed and uploaded into Xero, which is the easiest way to move to a paperless system
- Use your unique email address and ask your suppliers to email your invoices straight to your Xero account to cut out the need for data capturing
Beanbalance is a free bookkeeping tool created for contractors and freelancers:
Ideal for clients with 1 to 3 directors, with a handful of employees and no more than 40 transactions per month.
With the fast pace of technological development and the number of technologies launched daily, a new industry has been created in the accounting and bookkeeping world, and this is system integration.
Your accountant has now become a key partner in helping you decide which system is best for you. At EOACC we have specialised systems accountants who look at finding the process automations and system integrations to meet your accounting and bookkeeping requirements and fit into your budget.
More automation and fewer errors, mean less chances for mistakes or the manipulation of information. In turn, it means quicker and more accurate reports and lower accounting fees!
If you need to start from scratch and find the right systems and processes for your business, we can assist you and provide the necessary training to get you set up and ready to hit the ground running. If you’re already set up but you’re having trouble getting everything to work as it should, we can also do a systems-analysis to clean up and tweak whatever is needed to make it all work again.