For all your bookkeeping needs, our team can help with the following:
- Processing and allocating transactions
- Assist with picking the right bookkeeping system for your business
- Preparation of supplier remittances and payments
- Help produce real time management reports, outstanding debtors, creditors, cashflow forecasts etc
- Customer invoicing and credit control
- Bank and key balance sheet account reconciliation
- Active week-to-week cash flow management
Before we start processing information, we like to review our client’s processes, procedures and systems to establish if there is any way of making the data flow for bookkeeping more efficient. We’ll be able to identify if we can automate some of the processing of information for you, leaving you with more time to spend on your business and less time needed for capturing data.
Working efficiently and effectively together (client and bookkeeper) can reduce bookkeeping time significantly, resulting in less fees and producing management information quicker to the business owner.
Everyone needs tax planning, whether you’re doing it yourself or using a tax advisor
This is probably the work that we enjoy most doing for clients.
There is nothing more satisfying that help clients save R1000’s in taxes by structuring their income more tax efficiently.
We all have to pay our taxes but within the legal framework there are numerous ways of saving tax and making sure you do not pay a penny more than is absolutely necessary.
We have extensive experience in this area we continuously look out for clients on ways we can help them pay themselves more tax efficiently.
We can help with all the following:
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Capital Gains
- VAT planning
- Profit extraction strategies and options
- Business Exit strategies
- Research and development claims
- What expenses you can and can’t deduct
- Claiming relevant capital allowances. e.g Annual investment allowance
- best corporate structure for your business, based on your personal circumstances.
We don’t take the approach of one solution fits all, we take the time to make sure we understand your specific business strategy to work out and determine the best structure profit extraction strategy for you
We can help you with your VAT requirements
Some of the ways we can help:
- Advice when you need to register for VAT
- Which VAT scheme to register for e.g. flat rate VAT, standard VAT, cash or accounting etc.
- Registering your business for VAT
- Submitting VAT returns
- SARS VAT audits and enquiries
- Advice on record keeping for VAT
- Advice on more complex areas of VAT e.g. exempt sales, sales outside VAT scope, partial exemption and VAT margin schemes
VAT is a complex area, but it is very important to get it right as you are more than likely to get an audit from SARS about VAT than anything else.
We prepare payroll on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis – depending on your requirements.
We take care of the following:
- Processing and submitting payroll PAYE & UIF to SARS.
- Generate pay slips for each payment period
- Preparation and submission of monthly year-end payroll returns for SARS
By using outsourced payroll services to handle your payroll, you can rest assured that all employees will be paid on time, all filing obligations will be met and all payroll queries will be resolved swiftly.
Received a SARS tax enquiry?
SARS tax enquiries and investigations can be very stressful and expensive to carry out and it is vital that you get expert advice in dealing with theses.
Anyone can be subject to a tax enquiry or investigation. With continued confusion as to what constitutes acceptable tax planning and what constitutes tax avoidance or evasion, SARS have further increased the volume of their investigations and are taking full advantage of their considerable power to collect as much tax as possible. As a tax payer, you may be targeted with an enquiry into historical VAT, PAYE, UIF, corporation tax and personal tax.
We can help you with the following:
- Self-assessment enquiries
- VAT enquiries
- Corporation tax enquiries
- PAYE enquiries
- UIF enquiries
We can also offer tax investigation insurance, which means should you get an enquiry,
We cannot prevent you from being investigated by the Taxman, but we can help to ensure that you get the best possible support and advice.
Keeping record, getting tax advice and submitting your personal tax return does not have to be daunting!
We can help you complete your personal tax returns, easily, quickly and accurately.
Some of the things we can help you with:
- Completion and rendition of annual and provisional tax returns
- Preparation of statement of assets and liabilities, as required by some taxpayers
- Structuring remuneration packages to reduce the tax base and therefore increase the amount of effective take-home pay